We have the great privilege of hosting Rayhané Sanders, literary agent at large, for a publishing seminar with the option of a one-on-one consult. (Yes, Rayhané represents our own Lidia Yuknavitch) Rayhané is offering:
1) A Publishing Seminar on Saturday 7/28/18 from 2:00 - 4:00, which includes:
- A Publishing Overview: what an agent does, the Big 5 Publishers vs. Indies, what the publication process looks like, the $$ of publishing, etc.
- The dos and don'ts of The Query Letter
- Non-fiction Book Proposals, including example proposals
2) A one-on-one consult of the first 30 pages of your manuscript. You send us your 30 pages by July 8th, and sit down with her on Sunday, July 29th for a half hour consult. She will be reading your pages as an agent; one who doesn't mess around and gets right to the point, which we will all be grateful for, one day...just be sure you're ready for this now, emotionally. This opportunity is limited to a very small amount of you. Expect to be given a slot sometime between 10:00 - 5:00. We will let you know your time slot when we receive your pages.
If you are an early bird and are able to snag both sessions you get $25 off!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com, and not Rayhané directly. If we need to relay a question to her, as her hosts, we are happy to do that. Now let's get those books published!